Ozone Without Borders Update July/August 2020
In this time of uncertainty, we at Ozone Without Borders have decided that it would not be advisable for us to have a conference this year and we look forward to resuming our annual conferences in April 2021, announcements will be sent to email and social media as we get closer to that date.
On another note, we shall make these conferences and their contribution amounts less and less as we go, look forward to that and it should help you bring those that are interested Medical Ozone to the conferences. This will allow for those that could not normally afford to go. We are looking at scholarships, subsidies and leasing company partners. All in all more and more exciting thing coming to your society and for your memberships with our ever growing movement to make medical ozone a standard in medicine.
We thank you for your contributions thus far and for those that have paid for the conference in 2020, you do have some options. Should you wish a refund due to financial difficulties, we have been authorized for this time only to do so. Please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. You can also, save your contribution and either apply it to next years conference or for the many courses and videos we have on the site or even contribute to our society and mandate if you wish.
Latest Site News
This is a partial list of the latest additions to the site:
- We now have a RMDIV Course online that any medical professional can take, credits given, click here https://ozonewithoutborders.ngo/rmdivcourse2020/
- We have a video for patients and those that wish to learn basic instruction for Ozone at Home on the main page of the site.
- We are working on a basic course on medical ozone, MAHT, Saline Infusion and many, many more.
- There are many videos and audio podcasts on the site including the lectures from the previous conferences here https://ozonewithoutborders.ngo/ozone-conference-videos/
- We are working on and have funded four major studies at home and abroad and will be funding many more as we go into the future.
- An addition of two more professional members to our group, The Molecular Hydrogen Institute and H2 Beverages, you can find them here, http://www.molecularhydrogeninstitute.com/ and here https://ozonewithoutborders.ngo/hydro-shot/ the only drink in the world with Molecular Hydrogen and Nitric Oxide, take a look.
- We have also created an area for Hydrogen and we are introducing a low cost Hydrogen Breathing Unit for those interested here https://ozonewithoutborders.ngo/h2-hydrogen-inhalation-and-drinking-system/
- We have the best source of probiotics in the world here https://ozonewithoutborders.ngo/doctors-biome/ as well as many articles on Microbiome.
- We have an inexpensive place to purchase Carbon 60 for those interested along with articles on its use here https://ozonewithoutborders.ngo/bucky-tech-c60/
- We have an Ozone Forum on the site that you can use to post, interact, ask question or whatever you want to do on the forum, no spam please, you can find it here https://ozonewithoutborders.ngo/ozone-forum/.
- There is a comprehensive list of practitioners on the site, if you would like to be listed, contact us. Also ask for our logo and link so that you receive traffic from our site.
- All things COVID-19 can be found here https://ozonewithoutborders.ngo/ozone-for-covid-19/
We can go on and on, but as you can see, we are creating the largest Medical Ozone Site in the world. I encourage all of you to go and poke around the site and take a look for much more than we have covered here and to become a member of Ozone Without Borders and contribute to our push to make medical ozone therapy a standard in medicine.
Please feel free to give any feedback, suggestions, postings and anything else that you think will make our site and society better.
Prof. Peter Jovanovic, Executive Director
Ozone Without Borders